How to Share Social Media Posts from Any Platform
Sep 15, 2020
Yay! We're excited you want to share.
Before you start, please be sure you are logged in to your personal social media account you want to share from.
How to share on Facebook
- Click Share on the post you want to share.
- Click the dropdown menu at the top to select where you want to share the Page (example: your timeline, a Page you manage).
- Write an optional update or message.
- Click Post or Send.
How to share on Twitter
Hover over the Tweet you'd like to share:
- Click the Retweet button
- A pop-up will show you the Tweet you're about to Retweet.
- Click the Retweet button.
The Tweet will then be shared with all of your followers as a Retweet.
How to share on LinkedIn
To share a post on LinkedIn:
- Find the post you want to share. If you are an admin of the account, make sure that you are on your personal LinkedIn.
- Click ‘Share’
- Write your own personal comment if needed, and share your post
How to share to Instagram Stories
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story > Done.
If you have any trouble, please reach out to our team: [email protected] and we'll be happy to walk you through it.