We're always looking to work with great people!
Current open positions include
Social Media Coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and assisting with the development and execution of the client’s social media tactics. The position requires strong skills in both editorial writing/editing and social media tools and platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, Pinterest, and TikTok. This role requires a highly motivated, self-starter with a passion for brand marketing and social media.
- Day-to-day management of key social web platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Produce and schedule social media content.
- Assist in overseeing the implementation of social media campaigns across various platforms.
- Contribute to social media strategy.
- Work with the account managers to address ongoing client needs.
- Daily monitoring and monthly reporting of assigned accounts
- Bring creative ideas to a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 1- 2 years of social and digital media
- Experience utilizing photo, audio, and video editing software
- Experience creating digital media graphics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple team members and multiple clients across different time zones.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Spanish-language proficiency a plus.
Paid time off
If you fit the above criteria and you want to be considered for this job please follow all the following steps:
- Click on the "apply now" button below to reply to this post.
- Use the words “I am the candidate you are looking for” in the subject line of the email
- In the body of the email:
- Describe a difficult situation you have been in when responding to media and public inquiries. How did you handle this?
- How do you handle a challenge? Give an example.
- When you work on multiple projects how did you prioritize?
- Have you gone above and beyond the call of duty? If so, how?
- Give an example of a goal you reached and how you achieved it.
- Why do you want to work for our company?
- Tell us what you loved most about your last job and what you disliked most about your job.
- Answer one of the following questions
- What Social Media/Marketing new trend are you the most excited about and why?
- Attach your resume to the email as a PDF.